[Haskell] ANNC: hoogle.el

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:50:19 EST 2007

Hoogle.el is a simple Emacs Lisp library that nicely integrates Hoogle
into Emacs.

http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hoogle.el

Here's the docstring from the only function it provides: hoogle-lookup:

"Lookup the identifier at point in Hoogle. If we can't find an
identifier at the point, or with a prefix arg of 1, prompts for a
name to look up. If we can find a Hoogle in the $PATH (using
`executable-find' on `hoogle-local-command'), it will be used,
unless `hoogle-always-use-web' is non-nil. For web Hoogling, the
name is appended to `hoogle-url-base' and `browse-url' is
invoked."

The file is based on work by myself, Clemens Fruhwirth and Andy
Hefner. I welcome any comments.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com