[Haskell] Re: Haskell web forum

Mark T.B. Carroll mark at ixod.org
Tue Oct 17 16:19:24 EDT 2006

Aaron Denney <wnoise at ofb.net> writes:
(snip)
> And I disagree with you.  Web forums are usenet reinvented poorly.
> It's impossible to keep track of what's new, threading is either poor or
> nonexistent.  Mailing lists with searchable archives work well.  gmane
> provides a nice usenet interface to mailing lists.
(snip)

On this note, there is a request for discussion of a comp.lang.haskell.

See Jeffrey M. Vinocur's "RFD: comp.lang.haskell" in news.groups,
message ID <1161016380.29009 at isc.org>, posted October 16th.

Comments are invited from users of the Haskell mailing lists in that
news.groups thread.

-- Mark