[Haskell] ANN: MissingH 0.14.0

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Thu Apr 6 03:53:22 EDT 2006

I am rewriting my Debian From Scratch (DFS/dfsbuild) system using
Haskell.  As part of this effort, I've been making improvements in
MissingH, and have release 0.14.0.

API changes include:

 * Logger handlers now are passed the calling logger name.

 * When a new logger must be spontaneously created, it uses
   the closest ancestor logger for its default priority, rather
   than using a compile-time default.

Other changes:

 * New function splitWs, to split a string along common whitespace

 * New log handler verboseStreamHandler, which adds the logger
   name and log priority to the front of each log message.

 * Syslog handler now also adds name & priority to each message.

As usual, you may download this from http://quux.org/devel/missingh/

John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming