[Haskell] Haskell Interfacing With VB

Craig Middlemast yogibear at cmiddlemast.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 15:44:37 EDT 2005

Hello,

I computing student entering my final year at Northumbria University,
Newcastle upon Tyne. I am doing some research for my final year project
which is to design and build a Syntax Directed Editor for a high level
computing language.

The problem which I have is that I would like to use VB as a user interface
and Haskell as the parser, however I am not sure if this is possible.
Therefore I was hoping that you could answer the question regarding Haskell
and VB interfacing, is it possible to interface the two languages, and if so
could you give me some insight how this can be achieved.

Regards

Craig Middlemast