[Haskell] reflection/metadata in Haskell?

Ralf Lammel ralfla at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 21 19:52:20 EDT 2005

I would rather argue that:
- Template Haskell approx. *compile-time* reflection
- Scrap your boilerplate II (ICFP 2004) approx. *run-time* reflection
- Generic Haskell is effectively a Haskell generator
Ralf
P.S.: Another way to get *compile-time* reflection in Haskell is of course type-level programming as pioneered by McBride and Hallgreen ...