[Haskell] emacs haskell mode

Frederik Eaton frederik at a5.repetae.net
Mon Sep 5 02:31:53 EDT 2005

Hi Stefan,

Sorry if I've asked this before, but is version 2.0 of haskell-mode on
your website really the newest version? I ask because the file
haskell-mode.el says "Version: 1.43" in the header, and I thought I
remembered certain bugs being fixed which are present in your version.
For instance, I thought that "\(x)->x" parsed correctly in the latest
version, but in the version 2.0 which you distribute, the backslash is
still interpreted incorrectly as escaping the parenthesis.

Frederik

--
http://ofb.net/~frederik/