[Haskell] mini-announce: h4sh 0.2
Donald Bruce Stewart
dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun Sep 4 00:46:46 EDT 2005
h4sh 0.2 has been released. h4sh has stablised, and this is intended to
be the last release for some time. Changes since h4sh 0.1 include:
* New functions available in the shell:
foldl, foldr, unfoldr, iterate,
($), transpose, group, show, concatMap
* Compilation strategies added for a wider range of types.
* Removed argument flags. Instead arguments are provided in their
Haskell type order.
* Renamed some functions to avoid clashes with existing shell commands
* Added HOWTO of one-liners.
* Simplified build dependencies.
* Added support library of regex operators
* Use mmapped FastPackedStrings for IO. Good space and time improvements
* Functions expecting a single argument will read from stdin if no
argument is provided.
* Lift group from a -> [a], to [a] -> [[a]]
darcs get --partial http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~dons/code/h4sh
More information about the Haskell