[Haskell] Job Posting (Looking for a few good functionalprogrammers)

David Bergman davidb at home.se
Thu Feb 3 16:51:33 EST 2005

Yaron,

This is probably out-of-topic, but: are you, or have you considered, using
the .NET implementation of OCaml. I managed - painstakingly - to integrate
it into a toy .NET project of mine, using .NET Direct3D, and see some virtue
in that combination.

If only we Haskellers would be as lucky: both a fast implementation and an
integrated one with a Real (trademark...) environment such as .NET :-(

/David