[Haskell] Making Haskell more open

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Wed Dec 28 07:44:14 EST 2005

Hello Sven,

>> may be it will be better to use trac for all other things except for
>> wiki? we already one wiki system, imho dividing wiki pages between two
>> systems is not convenient

SP> I totally agree with Bulat here: The current state with 2 Wikis is totally
SP> confusing IMHO. So whatever we do, it should result in a single Wiki. And
SP> while we are currently very focused on technical aspects, one should not
SP> forget aesthetics: The current Trac Wiki looks horrible and a bit
SP> unprofessional compared to other Wikis.

for my taste, it is more beautiful (i say only about colors) and
convenient (i say about guest/suest login)

but main point is what one wiki will be better because we can
crosslink and search all the material. most of articles about GHC
don't need links to bug reports and so on. on the other side, for me
personally it's also ok to have all the old Wiki pages migrated to this
new system, if someone (not me! :) can automatically perform it :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com