[Haskell] Re: elementary tracing for Haskell

Thomas Davie tatd2 at kent.ac.uk
Tue Oct 12 10:03:49 EDT 2004

Hi,
   I'm glad that there's interest for a tool like hat-anim.  I should
warn you however that the current version is far from perfect - it has
some problems with displaying infinite lists and with some lambda
expressions and worst of all has a pretty nasty memory leek problem
(there's what I get for writing it in C).  I am currently re-writing it
in Haskell, and hopefully will produce a more reliable tool.  I'll tell
you when the tool is working.

Thanks

Tom Davie