[Haskell] Compiling HXmlToolbox-3.01 on Mac OS X

Graham Klyne GK at ninebynine.org
Mon Feb 23 10:14:59 EST 2004

I'm not a MAC user, but I've been trying to get HXML Toolbox running under
Windows, with some limited success.  It's possible that some of my comments
may provide pointers, so I'll see if I can manage a bit of list-archeology...

+ One big issue I had was the Regexp library, which was used for
Network.URI, which is what drove me to re-implement the Network.URI module
recently [1].  (I guess that's not a problem on a Mac OS X, since you
should have the Posix Regex library available).

+ A message summarizing my efforts is here [2].

#g
--

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2004Feb/0117.html

[2] http://www.haskell.org//pipermail/libraries/2004-February/001692.html