[Haskell] Change of editors for HC&A Report

C.Reinke C.Reinke at kent.ac.uk
Thu Feb 12 16:24:50 EST 2004

I am happy to report that the half-yearly editions of the

             Haskell Communities and Activities Report
                    (next edition: May 2004)

                http://www.haskell.org/communities/

are going to continue as planned, thanks to Arthur van Leeuwen,
Universiteit Utrecht, who has kindly agreed to take on the May 2004
edition, and Andres Loeh, also at Utrecht, who has offered to take
over as editor starting from November 2004.

For those of you who haven't heard of these reports before, have a
look at the web site - you should find them interesting reading.

They come out twice a year (May/November, since November 2001),
with the goal of helping to improve the communication between the
increasingly diverse groups, projects, and individuals working on,
with or inspired by Haskell.  The idea of these reports is simple:

  Every six months, a call goes out to all of you on the Haskell
  mailing list to contribute brief summaries of your own area of work.
  Many of you respond (eagerly, unprompted, and well in time for the
  deadline;-) to the call.  The editor then collects all these into
  a single report and feeds it back to this very mailing list.

A big thanks to Arthur and Andres for volunteering to keep these
reports alive, and I hope that everyone else will support their work
at least as well as you have supported mine (just continue to do
good work, and be ready to talk about it). It has certainly been an
interesting time, and I look forward to reading my first HC&A report
from the other side!-)

So please make sure to reserve some time in April for writing a
brief summary of your favourite Haskell activities (Arthur will
send his call for contributions in the not too distant future).

Happy Haskelling,

Claus
--
Computing Laboratory