[Haskell] Making a spreadsheet with Haskell

Bayley, Alistair Alistair_Bayley at ldn.invesco.com
Thu Feb 12 15:01:56 EST 2004

It ain't Haskell, but:

Implementing a Functional Spreadsheet in Clean
http://citeseer.nj.nec.com/dehoon95implementing.html

Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this
message, and any attachments, may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
material from any computer.