[Haskell] Monads in Perl

Greg Buchholz haskell at sleepingsquirrel.org
Thu Aug 26 18:21:47 EDT 2004

	Hopefully this isn't too far off topic.  In my quest for monad
understanding, I decided that it would be helpful if I translated
Haskell code examples into a language I had a better understanding of.
I ended up choosing Perl, and I decided to write up an article with my
findings, in the hope of helping other newbies.  FWIW, you can read it

(every true haskell hacker has to write at least one monad tutorial

If anyone has any questions/comments/suggestions, I'd be interested in
hearing them.

Greg Buchholz