[Haskell] 2-D Plots, graphical representation of massive data

Zabiyaka, Yuliya yuliyaz at amgen.com
Thu Aug 26 17:45:38 EDT 2004

I was wondering if there is an easy/semi-easy way to draw plots in Haskell
(working under Windows)?

I have a set of data (1-D) that I would like to make some sense of.
Especially useful would be to create a histogram and either display it or
store in some image format.
More specifically I am looking for something analogous to MatLab  functions
that take array of data, analyze it and display the result of analysis.

Haskell interface to MatLab would be ideal

Thank you very much
Yulia