[Haskell] XML Serialization and type constraints

Tomasz Zielonka t.zielonka at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Wed Aug 25 09:00:42 EDT 2004

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 01:54:08PM +0100, Simon D. Foster wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 08:39, Tomasz Zielonka wrote:
> - snip -
> > I hope that helps,
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tom
> That method works perfectly! Thank you so much! I assume there is no way
> of achieving this without overlapping instances?

Not overlapping, only undecidable. Well, I am not sure. I already
thought about it and I think that it would be possible, but the code
could be much less readable. These instances should be quite 'decidable',
unless someone makes instances of Serializer and Mixin mutually

Maybe I will try after work, unless someone else has some good idea?

Best regards,

.signature: Too many levels of symbolic links