[Haskell] image writing library

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:53:08 EDT 2004

If you're on a machine where Imlib 2 is installable (unixish), then I
have an almost complete binding to Imlib 2 which I threw together
quite a while back while learning the FFI:

http://optlab.mcmaster.ca/~cgibbard/Imlib2.hs

and an example of using it for a very simple image converter at

http://optlab.mcmaster.ca/~cgibbard/convert.hs

The binding is pretty thin, but Imlib 2 is a fairly nicely structured
library already. It's missing all the calls which have anything at all
to do with X, and a neat one for scripting filters which I didn't
quite know what to do with since it's variadic.

If people want to play around with it, make improvements, etc, that
would be great. I haven't tested that everything works, but it will
quite likely work reasonably well for simple things.

 - Cale