[Haskell] image writing library

Hal Daume III hdaume at ISI.EDU
Thu Aug 5 09:37:54 EDT 2004

another option is to use something like fly:

  http://martin.gleeson.com/fly/

either through the text interface, or to link in.  i currently do the
formet to create small graphs, pictures, etc.  not exceedingly efficient,
but i don't know exactly your needs.

 Hal Daume III                                   | hdaume at isi.edu
 "Arrest this man, he talks in maths."           | www.isi.edu/~hdaume