SUGGESTION: haskell-announce mailing list

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Fri, 10 May 2002 18:52:30 -0700

yeah, I really like this because oftentimes an announcment will incite a
discussion, this way people can reply to the announcement on the haskell
list if they want to discuss it and the people who dont care about
anouncements can just stay on the announce list.

I Would also be moderately in favor of merging the haskell and
haskell-cafe lists back into one, mainly because I always felt the
distinction was somewhat arbitrary, who knows what discussions will turn
out to be too long or have interesting tangents until it is too late and
everyone has said everything on haskell? but this is a different issue.
I wonder how many addresses are on haskell and not haskell-cafe or vice
versa.
	John