Functional Metapost maintained?

Dylan Thurston
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 20:30:48 +0900

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 10:08:25AM +0100, Ralf Hinze wrote:
> Hi Feri,
> great to hear that you liked FMP. Where did you get the
> package from? You can find the latest version here:
> I am (sort of) maintaining it as I use it frequently for
> my publications (FMP was mainly written by Joachim Korittky,
> a former student of mine).

This version still seems to expect an old version of ghc, since it
uses fromInt (and expects it to be a member of Num), and deals with
imports strangely; e.g., clients evidently expect 'FMPMpsyntax' to
export 'Tension', which it doesn't, since it didn't import it from
'FMPPicture'.  Is there a more recent version that at least compiles
with ghc5?  (I could fix these errors easily, but don't want to
duplicate work.)

	Dylan Thurston

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see