Learning Haskell and FP

i r thomas israelt@optushome.com.au
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:50:36 +1000

On 12/28/2000 at 7:00 PM Bill Halchin wrote:
>Hello IR,
>    I agree with the OU Haskell Tutorial. It is excellent!!

Yes, with a bit of editing and more diagrams , it would probably be worth=
 publishing.

>BTW, what is your C# source?

The .NET Framework SDK is freely downloadable from MS ( around 100 megs )
and comes with a C# tutorial, C# reference and a command line C#.
There are also a few chapters online of some C# books that cover issues=
 like namespaces and attributes.
I am using the Antechinus C# editor as an IDE . This comes with a few basic=
 C# examples as well.
( for vi freaks, I have written a C# vim syntax file that will appear on=
 vim.org once it is polished up.)