[Haskell-community] 2018 state of Haskell survey

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:55:32 UTC 2018

(cc mathieu boespflug, ben gamari)

One more thought:

mathieu, ben -- do you think you would be interested in any questions
on the frequency of ghc releases -- if people appreciate more
frequent, smaller releases, or not, etc?

I wonder if there are any other questions as well about core libraries
vs. performance vs. "big features" (like type system things) vs. small
ergonomic features etc. that the core ghc team might be interested in
sounding out people on, bearing in mind the necessary limitations of
survey derived data.

--g