[Haskell-community] Request for comment: New haskell.org download page

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Fri Sep 25 07:13:22 UTC 2015

On 25/09/2015 06:41, Michael Snoyman wrote:

> Given the obvious sentiment around (2) mentioned above, I think it's
> important to pay attention to what people are saying outside of this
> mailing list.

This is exactly why I think committee at haskell.org should decide on this
for itself (after listening to all constituencies), rather than relying
on polls with rather confused electorates.

For FTP it was worth making a serious effort to poll the whole
community. This is only a short-term decision about something relatively
minor and isn't worth that kind of undertaking.

Ganesh