[Haskell-cafe] recommend book for self-study group

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 21:03:17 UTC 2022

Hey Amy,

For practical programmers, I think the best way to go is, first, "Get
programming with Haskell" by Will Kurt, and after that "Haskell in Depth"
by Vitaly Bragilevsky. Both of these were written very much with the
mentioned audience in mind and try to go via practical examples/projects.

--
Best, Artem