[Haskell-cafe] Which gogol-* library provides access to the "secrets manager" API on cloud run?

Ruben Astudillo ruben.astud at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:16:52 UTC 2022

Hello -Cafe

On the company I work for we are migrating to google cloud run. As part of
the migration I have to interface with the secret management API[1]. I got
the `gogol`[2] library compiling and working, yet I don't seem to find a
package nor module what provides this functionality.

Is this supported by the `gogol` library? Am I not looking at the correct
sub-package? Any direction, alternatives or feedback are appreciated.

[1]: <https://cloud.google.com/secret-manager/docs/reference/libraries>
[2]: <https://github.com/brendanhay/gogol>

--
Rubén. (pgp: 1E88 3AC4 89EB FA22)