[Haskell-cafe] Resources on how to implement (Haskell 98) kind-checking?

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:58:43 UTC 2021

Haskell 2010 defines virtually the same language as Haskell 98. The
differences are too trivial to worry about. One spot you may wish to follow
GHC (and I think Hugs, at least) rather than the Report:
https://ghc.gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/doc/users_guide/bugs.html#typechecking-of-recursive-binding-groups