[Haskell-cafe] Bind the GAP barely legible?

Tony Zorman tonyzorman at mailbox.org
Tue Jan 19 21:20:23 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jan 19 2021 16:55, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

> Well, as stated, I was wondering whether in fact it was just me,
> or whether perhaps others potentially interested in reading the
> content were deterred by the design.  Perhaps there's indeed an
> audience for the chosen design...

For what it's worth, I didn't think it was very hard to read overall.
Some parts—especially ones with a picture directly underneath the
text—were a little bit annoying, but that only happened a few times
throughout the issue.  It was a very different style from what you
normally read, for sure, but I found the whole concept to be absolutely
delightful and distinctly remember it lifting my spirits over Christmas.