[Haskell-cafe] Bind the GAP barely legible?

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Tue Jan 19 18:52:58 UTC 2021

The authors, Dmitrii Kovanikov and Veronika Romashkina, are listed prominently on the bindthegap.news website. It might be more effective to contact them directly -- and perhaps kindly offer to help edit and review their free publication -- than to complain generally and in public.

Given the amount of "old-fashioned"-styled Haskell content out there already, perhaps having some with a different look will appeal to new audiences, which is surely good for all of us.

Richard