[Haskell-cafe] Bind the GAP barely legible?

Jonn Mostovoy jm at memorici.de
Wed Jan 20 00:49:10 UTC 2021

I believe that it's important to chime in:

 1. I support Haskell content in any form
 2. I have experienced physiological response to the first issue of GAP, so
I couldn't read it (headache)
 3. It probably can mitigated by simply providing text source of the
articles.

The Internet is for text after all.

—
Kindest regards,