[Haskell-cafe] Reading Haddock sources on hackage no longer possible with simple browsers?

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Sun Nov 15 18:48:18 UTC 2020

About hiding some parts of the DOM tree with aria-hidden attribute.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Accessibility/ARIA/ARIA_Techniques/Using_the_aria-hidden_attribute

I'm :+1: to making accessibility-first designs / markup. We forgot that
completely when accepting new color scheme for haddock. The accessible
and pretty-looking are not in conflict, but not easy.

- Oleg