[Haskell-cafe] Windows Haskell CI

Dario Bertini berdario at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:12:38 UTC 2020

AppVeyor worked pretty reliably for me, though I haven't touched it in 3
years:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/berdario/c-repl/history

As you can see, a new build can complete in less than 4 minutes

The configuration is here:
https://github.com/berdario/jira2sheet/blob/master/appveyor.yml (it also
automatically uploads built artifacts on github)

Don't pay too much attention to the code, I wrote it that way to get some
practice with mtl-style effects, and it might be a bit too complex for its
own good :)