[Haskell-cafe] Windows Haskell CI

Marcin Szamotulski profunctor at pm.me
Wed May 6 10:48:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

In my team at IOHK we are using `github-actions` to compile and run tests natively on Windows. We are provisioning a windows machine using, now the official installation procedure of GHC on Windows: via chocolatey. We've been using it for some time and it works quite good for us so far.

Here's our github-action script:
https://github.com/input-output-hk/ouroboros-network/blob/master/.github/workflows/windows.yml

Cheers,
Marcin Szamotulski