[Haskell-cafe] heres a replacement CI template using gh actions: Psa : perhaps time for maintainers to start migrating off Travis ci

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:00:19 UTC 2020

If you’re volunteering to do the legwork to have easy peasy ci setup for
me, I graciously accept!

Otherwise I don’t see how this critique is advancing a constructive
dialogue. Your suggestions aren’t concretely actionable for me given finite
time.

If you choose to do some community organizing to advance this approach
you’re advocating, I look forward to using it.  Else it’s just putting down
something I’m sharing in the open in hopes it has use for other folks.

Happy holidays!
-Carter