[Haskell-cafe] Looking for a paper

Richard O'Keefe raoknz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 02:21:20 UTC 2019

Could it possibly be Dijkstra's mid-2000 essay on notation?
https://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/transcriptions/EWD13xx/EWD1300.html
Dijkstra used f.x and a programming language I used in the 80s that was
designed in the 60s used x.f and that worked very nicely with thinking
of record fields as functions.
F# of course has both f x and x |> f, where |> has caught on as $ did not.