[Haskell-cafe] Places to write and publish projects that "explain ideas"?

Siddharth Bhat siddu.druid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:50:14 UTC 2018

Hey, yep, indeed, it is considered a requirement.

I'm not aware of people in the past who have published articles of this
form - in general, the requirements are peer reviewed publications in a
"good" journal / conference - measure by impact factor or what have you.
Hence the question :)

--
Sending this from my phone, please excuse any typos!