[Haskell-cafe] Places to write and publish projects that "explain ideas"?

Conrad Cunningham hcc.olemiss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:32:56 UTC 2018

I have no personal experience with the journal SoftwareX, but one of my department’s undergraduate computer science students published an article with a mathematics professor there. The article included a software component that the CS student did as a part of his senior honors thesis.

Sent from my iPhone