[Haskell-cafe] Places to write and publish projects that "explain ideas"?

Kim-Ee Yeoh ky3 at atamo.com
Mon Dec 24 13:51:49 UTC 2018

Hi Siddarth,

Something implied -- though not explicated -- in your email is that
publication serves as some form of requirement before you obtain your
degree, yes?

So you're looking for places where your articles can gain sufficient
endorsement?

In that case, you want to find out from your department what kind of
publishing standards they demand.

Among those who have graduated from your department with publications,
precisely where have they published their articles?

Best, Kim-Ee

--
-- Kim-Ee