[Haskell-cafe] Archival of community.haskell.org

Mario Rogic hello at mario.net.au
Tue Sep 5 15:01:09 UTC 2017

Hi all

In continuation of the work towards shutting down the legacy
community.haskell.org server, I have the following updates to share:

   - The projects.haskell.org, and code.haskell.org sites have now been
   archived to https://archives.haskell.org/, and redirects have been put
   in place
   - http://trac.haskell.org/ has been disabled, but will not be archived
   due to its long term broken state
   - We discovered that code/projects domains were still being used for
   ~user dirs
   <https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/6y2qbw/what_happened_to/>,
   redirect exceptions have now been put in place for those

Next on the list is the personal directories. Thanks to those who have
already reached out.

If you still use a personal account on community.haskell.org or have data
there you would like to retain, *you are encouraged to migrate or backup
ASAP*.

I can assist with putting in place redirects for a time, please email me if
desired.

Thanks

- Mario