[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Numerics / Data Science at ICFP

dominic at steinitz.org dominic at steinitz.org
Tue Sep 5 20:29:20 UTC 2017

Hello Fellow Haskellers,

The organisers of ICFP have very kindly given a room for anyone interested in Haskell Numerics / Data Science on Saturday 9th September 1230-1400. All are welcome and there will be a sign at the reception desk on Saturday morning.

I will present a few slides on what we currently have available in our armoury and what might be possible. I plan to spend less than 10 minutes on this. Trevor McDonell has kindly offered to say a few words on accelerate. If anyone wants to give a lightning talk please feel free.

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.wordpress.com