[Haskell-cafe] emacs problem : haskell mode keeps hanging to report types, renders emacs useless

Saurabh Nanda saurabhnanda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 02:52:30 UTC 2017

Now when I try to edit haskell files, the system keeps freezing to report
types.

I don't think spacemacs is going to solve your problem. I'm using it, and
it freezes/crashes at least 5 times a day for me.

What exactly do you mean by "system keeps freezing to report types"? Does
emacs become non-responsive or your entire system? For how long? After
which keystroke - c-c c-t or c-c c-i? How big is your Haskell project?

-- Saurabh.