[Haskell-cafe] Take over word24 package on hackage

韩冬(基础平台部) handongwinter at didichuxing.com
Thu Sep 29 05:34:34 UTC 2016

Dear hackage administrators:

I'd like to take over the maintenance of word24 package on hackage, here is the conversation between me and current maintainer.

My hackage account is winterland, currently my package mysql-haskell rely on word24. If there's anything you need to know, please contact me. Thanks!

Winterland

SEP 29/ 2016