[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] GHC is a monopoly compiler

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:33:10 UTC 2016

Thanks for the graceful reply! So as not to think I'm singling anyone out,
I should say the "hatchet job" comment above is also the kind of thing very
few of us want to be part of our day-to-day conversation.

Everyone makes mistakes, not a big thing! It's just important that, on
average, when people come visit our corner of the internet the thing they
see isn't people saying hurtful things to each other. When I started here I
felt like I could ask a question and not be ridiculed for it. Others should
have the same feeling when they come by.

Thanks!
Tom