[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] GHC is a monopoly compiler

Michael Sloan mgsloan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:36:25 UTC 2016

And thank you for being a graceful moderator, Tom!  Much appreciated :)

I am going to step out of this thread to avoid any further
disgruntlement.  When opinions are this diametrically opposed and
emotions are running hot, it is best to spend some time away from the
discussion, and contemplate from whence eachother's viewpoints might
originate.

Peace and love!
-Michael