[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] GHC is a monopoly compiler

Michael Sloan mgsloan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:24:10 UTC 2016

Fair point, my mistake, sorry.  I will try to tone it down and be a
more civil communicator.  To me equating the Haskell Platform with
python's batteries included approach is laughable, so I laughed.

I find Brandon's opinions on things to often be diametrically opposed
to my own, and this seems to be a cause of a great deal of contention.

-Michael