[Haskell-cafe] Stable Random Number Generator?

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Sat Sep 10 03:12:56 UTC 2016

Hi. What would be a good library if I want a pseudo-RNG which is stable
across platforms and compiler versions? By "stable" I mean always
produces the same values after being given a particular seed. I have a
number of projects which involve generating some kind of pattern or
graphic, where the algorithm is either fed values from a RNG, or starts
with initial conditions generated by an RNG. So, I want an RNG which
which produce the same results when different users on different systems
enter the same seed.

--
https://qlfiles.net
My PGP public key ID is 0x340EA95A (pgp.mit.edu).