[Haskell-cafe] Foldable/Traversable and Applicative/Monoid?

David Banas capn.freako at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:06:38 UTC 2016

Hi David,

Thanks so much for the two proposed exercises, and very sorry to have taken so long to respond to them.
I’ve constructed my responses in the form of an IHaskell notebook, and made that notebook available, here:

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/capn-freako/Haskell_Misc/blob/master/Applicative_Monoid_traverse_foldMap.html#davids_proposed_exercises

Thanks,
-db