[Haskell-cafe] ANN: katip - a new structured logging framework for Haskell

Wojciech Danilo wojciech.danilo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:44:40 UTC 2016

Hello! It's always good to know new ways to log things in Haskell because
the old-fasioned logger is just pain in the code. Anyway I was writing an
modern extensible logger some time ago and a lot of people are currently
using it. Would you be so nice and take a look here (
https://github.com/wdanilo/haskell-logger ) and tell if Katip has all the
features of Haskell-Logger or if there atre other features not covered by
it? I would love to see even a very small comparison :)

All the best,
Wojciech

pon., 14.03.2016 o 19:20 użytkownik Ozgun Ataman <ozgun.ataman at soostone.com>