[Haskell-cafe] [Announce] haskintex-0.6.0.0

Ryan Yates fryguybob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:48:38 UTC 2015

You can incorporate diagrams from the `diagrams` package inline in LaTeX
using diagrams-builder.  We have a tutorial written up here:

http://projects.haskell.org/diagrams/doc/latex.html

I imagine haskintex has a more sophisticated technique and it would be
interesting to integrate diagrams with that approach too.

Ryan