[Haskell-cafe] [Announce] haskintex-0.6.0.0

Andrey Chudnov achudnov at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 00:25:29 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ryan. The tutorial is really good and to-the-point.

By the way, it looks like haskintex has a more general approach to
integrating Haskell in LaTeX. It seems that in principle it could just
use that to enable including diagrams in latex, without `diagrams-latex`.

And the same question about including a Haskell source instead of
inlining applies. To me, having a standalone Haskell file is superior
since I can get syntax highlighting, typechecking and even quick REPL
debugging of diagrams that way. While with the inlined one needs to
re-pdflatex the whole thing to get type errors (do they even show up in
the latex output?) and reflect the changes. I guess, that could be done
with the PGF backend for diagrams and a suitable Makefile, though.