[Haskell-cafe] [Announce] haskintex-0.6.0.0

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:46:10 UTC 2015

> Can this be used in conjunction with the `diagrams` package to generate
diagrams in LaTeX instead of suffering through Tikz?

There is no way of using haskintex combined with diagrams at the moment.
But using the HaTeX library you don't have to write the tikz code! Let the
library generate the tikz code for you:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HaTeX-3.16.1.1/docs/Text-LaTeX-Packages-TikZ-Simple.html

Unfortunately, it doesn't have most of the features diagrams offer.

> Is it possible to include a Haskell source file instead of inlining it in
the tex file?

You can write the source file and then use the Haskell import. You can also
open a ticket requesting a feature to include source files with a special
command. In any case, I take note of the suggestion. ;)

Best regards,
Daniel Díaz.